Dear Church Members,
If you are planning to return to church September 13th PLEASE abide by these safety guidelines:
· Please wait at the 53rd street entrance for a temperature check prior to entering the sanctuary.
· All worship attendees must wear a face mask covering both mouth and nose while inside the building.
· All worship attendees must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others at all times (with the exception of family members who may sit together).
· Do not bring food to share.
· Do not come to church if you feel sick or if you have had these symptoms within the previous 72 hours: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, congestion, headache, muscle pain, or other flu-like symptoms.
· Do not come to church if you have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days, or if you were told to self-quarantine within the previous 14 days.
· Do not come to church if you or your family members have traveled to any of the identified “hot spot” states within the previous 14 days.
Peace & Blessings
Pastor Charlene Hill is an inveterate spiritual sojourner and persistent inquisitor of life. An acute sense of empathy often makes our journey hers, and here, she shares her journey with us. From sermons to random notes and observations, you'll be refreshed by her perspective on life. Occasionally, Charlene will invite guest contributors to share their ideas and experiences with the community.
Office Hours: M-F: 10 am to 2 pm
1448 East 53rd Street
Chicago, IL 60615
Member of Chicago Coalition of Welcoming Churches